- In the reversed version it is (n/n-k) .
- In this equation k is the consistency index .
- Another basic quantity is the bulk modulus k .
- The reciprocal of k is called the compressibility .
- K is the symbol used for the kelvin units of temperature .
- This behavior is consistent for all values of k evaluated .
- When k becomes i, it is an indication that the computations are completed .
- In fig. 18-5, however, another break in the curve takes place at point k .
- In the equation e(k)is the complete elliptical integral of the second kind .
- Without our planning it, the letter k seemed to stick in the public mind .
- It's difficult to see k in a sentence. 用k造句挺難的
- An inspection of (4. 3－5) reveals that for a given k there are two frequencies .
- The mesh points are numbered with index k in the order in which the unknowns are considered .
- As we go to molecules with higher nuclear charge, the parameter k for the gls mo will increase .
- The stabilizer of the number k, written stk, is the set of all permutations of g that leave k fixed .
- we give the wavelengths of the k lines for some of the elements in table 2. 1, in units of cm.
- Another measure of holdup is the k factor used by bankoff in connection with the bubble flow pattern in gas-liquid flow .
- We needed taking a special train to k ? rnten
- Wide plus k series universal pressure transmitter
Wide plus - k系列通用壓力變送器
- Understand teddy k . is making cuts across the board here
- K is the symbol used for the kelvin units of temperature